The new issue of the TDU newsletter is out!
Write an article and win a prize…
Ever thought of writing an article for the TDU newsletter? This issue features nine articles written by paddlers of all ages and stages from a variety of different clubs on everything from learning to roll, a club boatercross and considering the learning styles of students as an instructor. To encourage everyone to get involved and write articles on an ongoing basis the newsletters are sponsored and one contributor each issue will win a prize!
This issue’s winner is…
Everyone who sent in an article for this issue was put into a draw and the winner selected at random was Dean Dunne who wrote an article about the St. Michaels Youth Project Initiative. Dean will be receiving a Streamlyte Kinetix SX introductory WW paddle sponsored by Saor Uisce. Congratulations Dean!
This issue’s articles…
Read Dean’s article and more by downloading the newsletter from the link below. This issue’s articles include:
- A Note from the TDU Committee – Laura Griffin
- Club Members’ First Winter Season – Liz McCreery
- St. Michael’s Youth Project Instructor Training Initiative – Dean Dunne and Benny Cullen
- Learning Styles – Hugh Verling
- UCDCC Annual Pre-Ball Boatercross – Nadine Jones
- Survey Results on Environment and Access Issues – Kieran McKevitt
- “All Paddle and No Hip” Learning to Roll – Jon Mackey
- Tullow Kayak Club – Susan Doyle and Rory Duffy
- Club Championships River Safety and Rescue Weekend – Maryanne Doyle
Click here to download the newsletter to read more: newsletter April 2014…
To enter a newsletter article of your own email email@example.com
Happy paddling and see you on the water soon!