Please be aware that when you send your paper application to Canoeing Ireland, you will then be contacted via Email from the Garda Vetting Bureau to complete your Garda Vetting online.
The process within the office is as follows:
- Once the form is received by Canoeing Ireland.
- The vetting System sends invite to Applicant.
- Applicant has 30 days to complete the process.
- If the process online is not completed the application expires
- If process is completed, a letter is sent from Canoeing Ireland to the applicant stating whether it has been successful or not.
- Otherwise a new application has to be created.
If you are unsure of the process or the forms, please go to the Garda Vetting page for more information.