Kayaking Courses for Schools
Canoeing Ireland offer a tailored kayaking programme to schools within the Dublin and outlying region. These programmess are available weekdays during school hours.
There are two packages that schools can choose from;
- Level 1 Skills Kayaking – Consists of three individual sessions
- Level 2 Skills Kayaking – Consists of six individual sessions
The Time slots are Monday to Friday with the following times available
- 9.30 – 12.30
- 12.30 – 15.30
- 15.30 – 18.30
The aim of the courses is to promote the sport of kayaking by introducing young people to it in a safe and fun environment.
- To progress those who enjoy the sport already.
- To have fun, learn a new sport, gain the basic skills
- Promote team building and awareness between young people
- To make new friends
- Promote confidence and self belief
Level 1 Course €75 Euro for 3 sessions delivered over 3 sessions
Level 2 Course €150 for 6 sessions delivered over 6 sessions
How to book
Email the application form to email@example.com
Each participant must also have signed parental/guardian consent to participate. All forms should be collected by the group leader and returned prior to course commencement . Only participants with completed forms will be allowed to participate on the day.
What to bring:
We supply all the kayaking gear. Students will need to bring appropriate clothing for under the wetsuit such as shorts/swimming gear, warm fleece/hoodie or thermal that can get wet and also old runners and a towel.