Check in for bibs
- Bib collection will take place in the Garda Boat Club, Islandbridge on Friday, 22nd September from 17:30 to 21:00.
- Final bib collection will take place at the K Club on Saturday, 23rd September from 08:30 to 9:30.
- Kit check will take place at the K Club on Saturday, 23rd September from 09:00 to 10:30.
- Should a boat pass the finishing line in such a manner that its number cannot be read by the time keeper, it will be the responsibility of the paddler to inform the time keeper of the number.
Bus Timetable for Liffey Descent 2017:
- The bus will leave the Garda Boat Club at 9:00 on Saturday morning to bring you to the start line at the K Club.
- The bus will leave the Garda Boat Club at 17:00 on Saturday to bring you back to the K Club.
- This is a ticket only service, tickets must be bought in advance. They can be collected at registration on Friday and Saturday.
|2017 LIFFEY DESCENT START LIST NOT RELEASED YET|
|Races Starts @ 12.00pm.|
|Classes run at 5 minute intervals approx.|
|START 1||ALL K2’s and Mixed Kayaks||Senior Racing Kayak Double|
|Masters Racing Kayak Double|
|Veterans Racing Kayak Double|
|Junior Racing Kayak Double|
|Mixed Kayak Double|
|START 2||ALL K1’s, WWR, and ICF C1||Mens Senior Racing Kayak|
|Womens Senior Racing Kayak|
|Senior Wildwater Racer|
|Junior Wildwater Racer|
|ICF Canadian Single|
|Junior Racing Kayak|
|Masters Racing Kayak|
|START 3||Touring Kayak Doubles||Touring Kayak Doubles|
|START 4||ALL General Purpose||Mens Senior General Purpose|
|Womens Senior General Purpose|
|Masters General Purpose|
|Mens Junior General Purpose|
|Womens Junior General Purpose|
|START 5||Canadians||Touring Canadian Single|
|Touring Canadian Double|
|Touring Canadian Triple|