Canoeing Ireland is currently undertaking a review of its policies, procedures and manuals in line with ‘The Code of Good Practice for Good Governance of Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland’.
As part of this process, the Board of Management of Canoeing Ireland is seeking to form a panel of members who have the relevant experience / qualifications in one or more of the below policy areas and are willing to assist with this review.
- Garda Vetting Policy
- Governance Policy
- Communications and Media Policy
- Financial Control Procedures
- Public Relations Strategy
- Social Media Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference (TOR) and Rules of Procedures (ROP)
- Code of Conduct for Board Members
- Complaints and Disciplinary Rules and Procedures
- Performance Management Guidelines
- Fixed Asset Control Policy and Procedures
- Governance Code – Type C Companies Only
- Human Resource Handbook – Irish Canoe Union
- Code of Ethics and Good practice for Children
- Travel and Subsistence Policy
The Board of Management would be grateful if members who wish to volunteer could contact the Honorary Secretary email@example.com outlining their expression of interest and indicating which policy documents they would like to be involved in. Could you please have your response in before Monday 23rd October.