Canoeing Ireland would like to increase the profile of your club and Paddlesport activities within your local community and nationally with a ‘National Paddlesports Day’ on the 29th of June.
What we would like you – the club to do for this event:
- Host a ‘Come & Try’ day in your club on the 29th
- Make the event as bright and colourful as you can on the day with flags, bunting, posters, whatever you have available. If possible have a bit of a party/carnival feel to the day.
- Send us photos/videos on the day to promote you to local and national media.
- Inform us before the event of exactly what you want done.
What we will do to help you promote your club locally and nationally:
- Input your club information onto a poster designed by Canoeing Ireland to promote the event locally and nationally.
- Promote your club on social media, local press and nationally with a press release before, during and after the event.
- Insure the event once the event is within Canoeing Ireland Guidelines. A risk assessment form will be emailed to all clubs this week.
Please click here to show your interest for the ‘Come and Try’ day.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in the office.