With the current spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus Canoeing Ireland are at present following, and advising all members to follow, the guidelines set out by Sport Ireland and the HSE. The risk of catching coronavirus in Ireland is still low to moderate. This may change.
In line with government guidelines we advise all members to –
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
With consideration to upcoming events, organisers should consult the HSE guidelines for mass gatherings, included below.
For more information see –