Please click on the GDPR Statement from Canoeing Ireland which is on our website under Governance/GDPR.
The Canoeing Ireland timeline being implemented to our database to remain GDPR compliant:
- All individuals who are more than 5 yrs expired and have no skills linked to their profile or have no CI membership logged to their profile will be deleted from the database by Sulware before the 6th July 2018.
- An email will be sent from the CI database to opt in to have your profile and qualifications deleted from CI.
- An email will be sent from the CI database to opt in to have your current profile deleted from the database and please be aware that if you do delete your account, all records linked to that account including any qualifications will be lost.
- Please see attached sample Club member consent form.
- CI create GDPR statement template to send out to clubs to sign and return proving compliance.
Timeline of completion of GDPR will be a six week process for the database and Canoeing Ireland.
- 1st contact – Engage with the system email to all on DB asking to contact CI or your records will be deleted.
- 2nd Contact – review and resend email.
- 3rd Contact – Inform people who have not engaged with the system you will be deleted by 6th July 2018.
- GDPR button for Secretaries to allow them to send Head office a list of the Club members opting in for deletion.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in head office.
Visit us on the web at www.Canoe.ie
Office +353 (1) 625 1105
Canoeing Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sports Campus
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 DY62
Follow us on: Facebook YoutubeTwitter Instagram
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Canoeing Ireland shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Irish Canoe Union. Canoeing Ireland has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practices.