Canoeing Ireland Training Centre runs Kayaking Camps over the Easter mid term. These camps are aimed at juniors and will run over the two week midterm break in .
- The aim of the camps is to promote the sport of kayaking by introducing young people to it in a safe and fun environment.
- To progress those who enjoy the sport already.
- To have fun, learn a new sport, gain the basic skills (Assessment for Level 1 or 2 skills award can be included ).
- Promote team building and awareness between young people.
- To make new friends.
.For more information on this camp Download the 2016 brochure here
Junior Camp (10-12 yrs. age) Mornings 10am – 12.30 pm;
Senior Camp (12 – 16 yrs. age) Afternoons 1.30 pm -4 pm
|1||Junior Camp||10.00 -12.30|
|1||Senior Camp||13,30 – 16.00|
|10.00 – 12.30|
There will be a small break during each session (children are advised to bring a snack).
Junior weekly camp: €120
Senior weekly camp: €120
Weekly Camp: €5 Discount for each additional sibling
Book 4 or more and each child receives 10 percent discount
How to Book
1. Click Here for Application Form
2. Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our address: Canoeing Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Watch the 2014 Easter Camp video below>
What to bring
We supply all the kayaking gear. What you need to bring is appropriate clothing for under the wetsuit, Shorts/Swimming gear, warm fleece/hoodie or thermal that can get wet and also old runners and a towel.
Don’t bring any of your good stuff! It’s a busy half day so you’ll need a snack , plenty to drink to keep yourself hydrated throughout.
Children must be signed in and out of the camp everyday by a parent or guardian, we do not allow children to “come and go” by themselves.
Please note that places on the camps are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis, hence early booking is advised.