Adventure Kayak Camp 2018
Canoeing Ireland is proud to announce the launch of its Summer Adventure Kayak Camps. The camps are aimed at young people between the ages of 8 and 16 and will run during July and August
- The aim of the camps is to promote the sport of kayaking by introducing young people to it in a safe and fun environment.
- To progress those who enjoy the sport already.
- To have fun, learn a new sport, gain the basic skill
- Level 1 & 2 Kayak Skills Award certificates can be attained.
- Promote team building and awareness between young people.
- To make new friends
|Week||Month||Date||Junior Camp||Senior Camp||Advanced Camp|
|1||June||25th - 29th||x||✓||x|
|2||July||2nd - 6th||✓||✓||x|
|3||July||9th - 13th||✓||✓||x|
|4||July||16th - 20th||✓||✓||x|
|5||July||23rd - 27th||✓||x||✓|
|6||July - August||30th - 3rd||✓||✓||x|
|7||August||6th - 10th||✓||x||✓|
|8||August||13th - 17th||✓||✓||x|
|9||August||20th - 24th||✓||✓||x|
Junior Camps: Morning Campe, 10:00 – 13:00 or Afternoon Camp, 14:00 – 17:00
Senior & Advanced Camps: 10:00 – 15:00
Junior Camps: €99 pp
Senior Camps: €140 pp
Advanced Camp: €150 pp
Early booking before 4th June 2018 receive 10% discount.
- €5 discount for each sibling
- Discount of 10% group bookings of 4+
- Discount of 20% group bookings of 8+
How to book
- Download an Application form Here
- Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our address: Canoeing Ireland, Irish Sport Hq, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Camps operate from our Training Centre on the Strawberry beds, Lucan. Link
What to bring
We supply all the kayaking gear. What you need to bring is suitable clothing for under the wetsuit, Shorts/Swimming gear, warm fleece/hoodie or thermal that can get wet and also old runners and a towel. If you have your own wet gear you are welcome to bring that.
Don’t bring any of your good stuff! It’s a busy half/full day so you’ll need a packed lunch with lots of snacks, plenty to drink to keep yourself hydrated throughout.
All young people must be signed in and out of the camp everyday by a parent or guardian,