National Paddlesports Day – 29th June 2019
Have you ever thought about gliding down calm waters on a sunny day on Irish lakes or sea, enjoying the experience with your whole family?
What about connecting with nature on a flowing river or sneaking between rocks on the shoreline close to beaches along the Irish coast line?
Why not start on the pathway to fulfill this vision and contact one of our local clubs?
Canoeing Ireland clubs are hosting a ‘Come and Try’ day in their clubs on the 29th June 2019 through out the day.
This will be a window into what your local club can provide and allow you to come and try all of the Paddlesports they have to offer.
What you will need to bring:
- change of clothes.
- swimsuit/leggings and a tech top (items that can get wet and keep you warm).
- Spare shoes to go on the water.
- Sense of adventure.
Please see below for the posters for some of the clubs running events on the day.
- Balto Kayak Club, Wicklow
- Castlebar Canoe Club, Mayo
- Celbridge Paddlers, Kildare
- Inny Kayaker, Longford
- Kilcullen Canoe Club, Kildare
- Laois Kayak & Canoe Club, Laois